Why a Thoughtful Approach to Portfolio Strategy Can Help Pharma Companies in Japan Grow Even When the Market Remains Stable
A report on the Japanese pharmaceutical market from Patrick Branch, a partner in LEK’s Tokyo office and a member of the company’s life sciences practice.
A single market
Japan is a special place for many reasons – the highlights are plentiful and include unique and delicious cuisine, delightful customs and culture, and a diverse geography including both snow-capped peaks and tropical seas. Japan also stands out among its major peers in the pharmaceutical market…
This article is accessible to registered users, to continue reading, please register for free. A free trial will give you access to exclusive features, interviews, summaries and commentary from the sharpest minds in the pharma and biotech space for one week. If you are already a registered user, please login. If your trial period is over, you can register here.
Try before you buy
• All the news that moves the needle in pharma and biotech.
• Exclusive features, podcasts, interviews, data analysis and commentary from our global network of life science journalists.
• Receive The Pharma Letter daily newsletter, free forever.
Become a subscriber
• Unfettered access to top pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry news, commentary and analysis.
• Updates on clinical trials, conferences, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, financing, regulatory, patent and legal, executive appointments, business strategy and financial results.
• Daily roundup of key events in pharma and biotechnology.
• In-depth monthly briefings on board appointments and M&A news.
• Choose between an economical annual plan or a flexible monthly subscription.